A few years ago a friend of mine had an Uppercase Living party and I fell in love – with wall words that is. I actually booked my own party (which I really hate doing) because I wanted to buy more than I already had. I’ve pretty much maxed out the walls on my house with words but I’m pretty happy with the results.
Why do I love wall words?
- Meaningful phrases – I try to pick phrases that give me pause and force me to think about what’s important, kind of like putting life’s instructions on the wall
- Fun – My daughter had fun picking out her words, she feels like she had the chance to really make her room her own
- Easy – I’m not allowed to do any painting in our house (Yes – I’m that bad) but this is easy enough that even I can do it
- Removable – Since these are easily removed I could add this to my wall at work personalizing my space a little bit
- Looks cool – I like they way they look!
Here are some of the different areas that I’ve added them. I apologize for the pictures – not the best lighting.
Do you have any decorating ideas that you went crazy with?