Wow! What a ride the last few weeks have been. Yes, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve menu planned. Mostly because I’ve hardly cooked! I really didn’t think that writing a menu plan that said “Fend for yourself x7″ was inspiring
I believe that when you are overwhelmed you need to lock-down and go into crisis mode, which is exactly what I did. Here’s a few of the things that have been going on in the WWIN household.
- A cupcake business was conceived and launched
- I played single mom for a week while my husband traveled (I truly don’t know how some of you do that all the time!)
- My son has been dealing with Mono. The fatigue is bad enough but what really has him knocked down is a horribly swollen and painful throat. Since he’s my errand boy this has really added a lot to my plate
- My daughter was down for a week with a cold/flu combination.
- My husband blew out his knee and is off work for a while.
- I’m taking on additional responsibilities at work
- I’ve been working with an awesome group of ladies to launch another blog, Chick Chat This and That. Today is our debut posting! Be sure and check it out. You can meet all the “chicks” that I hang out with. A little love would be appreciated
- Jury duty starts today
Whew, I’m getting tired just thinking about all of it! However, things have slowed down enough that I’ll be cooking this week. Here’s what’s on our menu for the week.
- Haddock, rice pilaf, glazed carrots, bread
- Brats, roasted potatoes, corn,
- Spaghetti & meatballs (we’re starting to pull out our winters foods – sad, isn’t it?), strawberry salad, mixed vegetables,
- Pizza on the grill
- Dinner out with friends
- Fend for yourself x2